General terms and conditions
· Our general terms and conditions shall prevail over any clause contained in our clients’ orders.
· All our products are sent at the sole risk of the client
· Claims will not be considered unless they are addressed to our headquarters within ten days following product dispatch. After that, the products will be deemed to have been definitively accepted.
· The prices and costs on every commercial document, as well as the delivery period, are only indicative. They can be modified without prior notice.
· Invoices are payable in cash, unless expressively agreed otherwise. This means that invoices are due on the date shown.
· Invoices not paid on time will automatically and without formal notice incur a flat rate compensation fee of 15% (fifteen percent) with a minimum charge of 30 EUR. Without the need for formal notice to be given, they will be charged with a moratorium interest of 12% (twelve per cent) per year from the date on which the payment falls due.
· Any dispute will be considered under the jurisdiction of the Peace Court of the canton of Auderghem and the Courts of Brussels.