Investment funds is an important topic within the worldwide economic industry. It is a very technical field which the review handle through:
• In-depth technical analyses;
• A follow-up of the current events at the European and even international level;
• Regular doctrinal and jurisprudential deciphering;
• Practical information;
• Tax, legal and regulatory aspects of the funds.
The purpose of the review is to offer:
• Technical analyses on investment funds as well as current information, recommendations, and practical solutions;
• A European perspective.
• All professionals in the field: lawyers, asset managers, lawyers specialized in banking as well as finance, investment funds, etc.
The review also aims to become a reference with its authors and committee members who are renowned in their respective fields.
The quality of the content is controlled by the peer review.
Editors-in-chief - Pierre-Olivier van Caubergh, Ezechiel Havrenne
Members of the scientific committee - Etienne Dessy, Antonio Fade, Oliver R. Hoor, Michel Lambion, Tobias Lochen, Rima Maitrehenry, Christian Schatz, Samantha Schmitz
Cette combinaison n'existe pas.