To support its digital developments, Anthemis is looking for a
Do you have a first experience in digital (growth) marketing?
Do you want to participate in the launch of a SaaS platform?
To support its digital developments, Anthemis is looking for a Marketing Manager
To coordinate the marketing initiatives around the commercialization of an innovative digital platform for the legal professionals on the Belgian market, Anthemis is looking for a marketing manager.
Passionate about technology products and digital marketing, the candidate should strive by challenges as this will be a new central position. The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute as one of the main driving forces to the development of this ambitious project.
We would like the candidate to take full ownership of our marketing activities (both online & offline), help us launch the product and build ambitious growth thereon.
• Steer together with management and further define our global marketing strategy across all (offline & online) channels
• Optimize and measure the right KPI’s, define pragmatic actions to optimize the marketing funnel (lead acquisition, lead conversion & client retention)
• Coordinate efforts with other internal (e.g. Sales) profiles as well as those from our shareholders
• Manage & follow-up the consumption of the marketing budget
• Analyze the results of your campaigns and adjust it to improve the quantity & quality of the leads
• Assist management through reporting & pragmatic recommendations to support strategic decision-making
• Work efficiently with in-house and external experts: web development team, copywriters, graphic designer, event organizer,..
• Organize & execute online initiatives in line with agreed marketing plan (cf. above) such as
• SEOSEA or other paid acquisition channels (mainly LinkedIn / Google)
• Landing pagesWebinars / online demo’s / ...
• Social Network posts & engagement...
• Enhance user experience in our platform by designing the right set of in-app
user interactions (customer journeys)
• Coordinate content creations / evolutions of our commercial website(s) &other landing page(s)
• Organize & execute offline initiatives in line with agreed marketing plan (cf. above)
• Select relevant Events to attend: conferences, seminars, symposiums...
• Be responsible for the PR communication
• Hands-on experience in managing lead generation campaigns across various channels; typically 1-3 years of experience
• Entrepreneurial mindset: resourcefulness, go-getter attitude, pragmatism...
• Analytical & data-driven work approach
• Professional proficiency in French & Dutch
• You are very curious and eager to discover by yourself the last digital trends
Nice to have
• At least one of the two following :
- Hands-on experience with paid acquisition channels (Google and/or LinkedIn primarily)
- Hands-on experience in SEO
• Familiar with customer journey mapping and analytics
• Experience in / knowledge of the legal sector
• Experience in complex project management
• Experience in analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, Amplitude, ...
• Experience in user engagement tools such as Appcues, Userpilot, ...
• Experience in B2B sales
• Copywriting skills are welcome but not required
Offer & Benefits
• A full-time job with a permanent contract
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers,
• Direct access & report to the CEO
• Startup work atmosphere
• Opportunity to take part in the launch of a SaaS platform
• Opportunity to work from home and from the Brussels office
• Interesting growth opportunities (e.g. progressively build and manage the marketing team)
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]